Saturday, January 1, 2022

Femdom - Milking my Rubber Slut


Video language: English

To become my perfect rubber slut I am making slave 0 wear transparent green latex stockings, black high heel boots and a latex thong. His legs are tied by a spreader bar and his hands are tied with thick metal cuffs. Of course I gagged him with a big leather gag. I have tied his balls to a chain that I can use to pull and punish him. I am wearing a latex dress, red latex stockings and red high heels. Rubber on my body always makes me feel sadistic. I yank on his balls, and squeeze them with my rubber fingers. I grab his hard helpless dick and wank and tease it, always stopping to increase his agony while he pulls on his bonds.Then when I finally feel like it I pull back his balls, grab his penis hard and milk him like an until he squirts all over the floor at my bidding.
This big black cock is going to make your bisexual threesome really special. Boundlads - Milking Big Dicks, Cum Control and Edging of Handsome Guys Get The Cum Out - Milking Day 5. Bite the pillow beca! use this big black cock is going to make your asshole feel so good. Hot fisting action and info! Axel Abysse with Toys, Excerpt from RETRIBUTION. Your tight sissy ass is going to love this big black cock is going right up your sissy ass.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 9:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1757kbps
Audio: 46kbps





File size: 130.7 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Isaiah and Michael Galletta and Stephon

Genres: Ass-Eating , Big Dick , Facials , First Times , Interracial , Older/Younger Video language: English I recently passed a ma...